Places of Interest Nearby
Our favourite places for eating and drinking near by...
- The Windmill inn- https://www.thewindmillinnredmile.co.uk - Redmile ( 0.5 miles )
- The Thatch- http://thethatchbottesford.co.uk - Bottesford ( 3.9 miles )
- The Chequeres-http://www.chequersinn.net- Woolsthorpe by Belvoir ( 3.7 miles )
- The Nags Head- http://www.nagsheadharby.com- Harby ( 5.7 miles )
- The Reindeer- http://www.reindeerlb.co.uk - Long Bennington ( 6.0 miles )
- Langar Hall- http://www.langarhall.com- Long Bennington ( 4.4 miles )
Visitor attractions for your days out...
- Belton house &adventure playground (National trust) https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/belton-house
- Twinlakes family theme park https://www.twinlakespark.co.uk
- Belvoir Castle https://www.belvoircastle.com
- Home pierrepont water sport centre https://www.nwscnotts.com
- Shrewood Forest https://www.visit-nottinghamshire.co.uk/things-to-do/sherwood-forest-country-park-and-visitor-centre-p355601
- Arena UK https://www.arenauk.com
- Burghley house https://www.burghley.co.uk
- Southwell minster &workhouse (National trust) http://www.southwellminster.org https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/the-workhouse-southwell
- Woolaton hall https://www.wollatonhall.org.uk
- Melton mowbray farmers market (Tuesday &Friday) http://meltonmowbraymarket.co.uk/farmers-market/
Orston Shooting ground
Orston Shooting Ground is based 10 minutes away from The Paddock at Peacock Farm and offers a wide range of clay shooting activities for first time families up to competent competition shooters. It is set in 53 acres of rural Nottinghamshire and offers the highest level of instruction within the area. It has a purpose built clubhouse, cafe and shop and offers a clean environment to shoot in throughout the site. All activities must be pre booked and prices start from £25.00/person. Minimum age to participate is 12 years old. Opening days are Wednesday - Sunday 9am - 5pm.